1. Your right to cancel
- If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a contract during the period set out below in clause 2 (c). This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the contract is available from your local consumer protection agency or regulator.
- However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
- sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these products are unsealed after you receive them
- any products made to your specification or which are personalised
- any Products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery
- products that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- the supply of accommodation, transport of goods, vehicle rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance.
- Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date of the dispatch confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the contract then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out in the table below:
Your Contract End of the cancellation period Your Contract is for a single Product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days). The end date is the end of 30 days days after the day on which you receive the Product.
Your Contract is for either of the following:
- one Product which is delivered in instalments on separate days.
- multiple Products which are delivered on separate days.
The end date is 30 days days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the Product or the last of the separate Products ordered. Your Contract is for the regular delivery of a Product over a set period. The end date is 30 days days after the day on which you receive the first delivery of the Products.
- To cancel a contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the Returns form on our website.
- If you cancel your contract we will:
- refund you the price you paid for the products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method).
- make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- if you have received the product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 30 days days after the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 2.3;
- if you have not received the product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 30 days days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.
- If you have returned the products to us under this clause 2 because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of the products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- We will generally refund you by the same method that you use to make payment.
- If a product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your contract:
- then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. You should send it back to the address set out in our Contact details section;
- unless the product is faulty or not as described (in this case, see clause 2(i)), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. If the product is one which cannot be returned by post, we estimate that if you use the carrier which delivered the product to you, these costs should not exceed the sums we charged you for delivery. If we have offered to collect the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
2. Damaged or defective goods
- You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find that they are already defective or damaged, you should tell us as soon as possible using the contact details given above in the Contact details section.
- As a consumer you have certain legal rights in relation to the quality of the products that we supply and we have a legal duty to supply products that are in accordance with our contract with you. These rights are not affected by the cancellation rights set out above. For details of those legal rights, please contact your local consumer protection agency or regulator.
3. General information about the return of goods
- Please send all returns to us at the address set out in the Contact details section with a covering letter, stating your order reference number, together with a copy of the original delivery note.
- Whenever you return goods to us, please try as far as possible to take care when opening the packaging. If you are able to return them in their original packaging, this may save you having to buy alternative packaging in which to return the goods.
- Until goods are returned to/collected by us, you have a legal obligation to retain possession of the goods and to take reasonable care of them while they are in your possession. We recommend that you return goods by recorded delivery and we advise you to ensure the goods are adequately insured during the return journey.